Youth Services Program
The Youth Services Program provides extensive home-based interventions to help youth and their families
who are experiencing child/family conflict. Services are delivered in the least restrictive,
most cost-effective method of early intervention.
- To protect runaway and homeless youth from exploitation or harm.
- To keep families intact through intensive home-based, early intervention services.
- To divert youth and families, if possible, from necessary intervention by the juvenile justice system.
- Short-term, crisis intervention counseling and family reunification.
- Short-term, residential placement in Youth Services receiving centers or host homes.
- Ongoing family/individual counseling for up to 90 days.
- Information and referrals for services such as mental health and drug abuse.
- Skills training and mentoring for families.
- Voluntary services based on need (provided in accordance with a valid service plan).